Welcome to the Barcelona Yoga Conference !
Registration & Tickets
- To collect your bracelet-ticket bring your ID or Passport. Payment receipt and registration number are also helpful. Printing invoice is not necessary.
- Register and collect your bracelet-pass at least 45 min before the class starts, especially if you are assisting Pre & Post Conferences.
- Registration desk opens on Thursday 2nd at 9h. The following days registration will open from 6h to 21h
- For onsite Registrations, you can pay cash or with a credit card.
You will find
- YOGA VILLAGE – Stands that will offer yoga mats, zafus, clothing, shoes, books, jewelry, art, therapies and all kinds of vegetarian food.
- RENT A MAT – The stands will be selling yoga mats and you can also Rent a Mat at the BYC reception, 5€ for the whole weekend.
- MEALS – Pick your favorite menu out of the food stands area. All vegetarian with vegan, raw and gluten-free options.
- WATER – All water within the conference is drinkable (fountains and restrooms).
- SHOWERS – Changing rooms and showers available at all times. No lockers.
- SMOKING FREE SPACE – The whole conference area, in & out the yoga halls.
Arriving & Location
The BYC will be held at the ‘Escola del Sagrat Cor’ located in the ‘Sarrià’ neighborhood, Barcelona.
- WALKING – Ramon Miquel i Planas 40-38. 08034 Barcelona
- BICING – There is a Bicing stop at “Carme Karr 12-14” and “Av J.V.Foix 63”
- METRO – Ferrocarril de la Generalitat Line 6 stop Reina Elisenda
- CAR & PARKING – Take Ronda de Dalt Exit 9, take street Rafols 13, and park in the free parking right outside the Conference.
- PUNCTUALITY – Classes will open doors 30 minutes before starting time. Doors will remain closed once the class has started.
- BRACELET – Have your pass bracelet on at all times during the 5 days. Lost or broken bracelets will not be refunded.
There is a children’s playground with free childcare Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10h to 19h. Only for children over 6 years old. Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all time.
We hope you have an amazing experience full of inspiration and growth.